June 20, 2011

abort73

So, while researching abortion one day not too long ago, I came across this website: http://abort73.com/.  I was so excited when I found it!  I have been looking for a long time for a website that has lots of information, and basic information, one that assumes you have no idea what you're talking about, so uses basic words that the average person would understand.  And this website was exactly what I had been looking for.  But it went above and beyond what I thought it would!  Not only does it offer information (and it has a lot of information!), but it also has very educational videos!  And that's not all!  It sells different items like clothing, waterbottles, and bags (and has free graphic buttons to put on your blog/website) all of which point people back to abort73.com so that they can get real information.  To introduce you to this website, I am going to show a video.


This is one of the videos that I watched and it blew me away!  I hope that you will visit abort73.com because it provides sooo much information that is so helpful in realizing exactly what is going on in our country!

In CHRIST,

Aubry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! From encouragement to criticism, please share your mind with us!