June 16, 2011

Tomorrow!

So, I know I keep talking about this, but I wanted to give one last resource for contacting your senators.  I have already introduced sba-list, but I'll just give you a link to a specific page in that website: click here.  This will lead you to a web page where you can enter your zip code.  Press enter and it will take you to an email that they already have written for you.  Enter your information and personalize your message (remember what to include in your message!).  I would encourage you to read through what they have written and take some of it out (it talks about "my tax dollars" and since we don't pay taxes yet, then it wouldn't make as much sense:)).  Also, this way, you know what you are saying to your senator!  I really appreciate all of you who have decided to contact your senators tomorrow!  With all of us working together, we can help in the pro-life movement! 

If you are planning on contacting your senator in any way (phone call, email, or letter), please shoot us an email at wecantignore@gmail.com so we get an idea of how many people do this!

In CHRIST,

Aubry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! From encouragement to criticism, please share your mind with us!