November 7, 2011

Featured Pro-life Activity

You may have noticed that I didn't post the supposedly Weekly Featured Pro-life Activity two weeks...or last week...or this week.  Yeah, well two reasons.

One, I've been a tiny bit busy, okay a lot busy, and my good friends are going through a really, really hard family crisis.  So there's the first reason.

Two, I've decided to change the "Weekly" part in that fancy title to "Monthly", so every month you'll get a new organization to dig into.  That way, you have longer to digest it, and I have longer to find all the good tidbits about it:)  So, I'll get November's up ASAP, and just so you know, November's Featured Pro-life Activity will be the SBA-list (sba-list.org).  So, there's your spoiler (spoiler alert!) for this post.

Thanks, as always, for reading!

Aubry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! From encouragement to criticism, please share your mind with us!