September 11, 2012

Hello everyone, it's been a while...

I just read my own blog. 

In doing so, I realized that I've barely given you anything to read in the past six months (possibly all of my blogging time). 

I also realized how much I've learned about the world since I wrote about it last.  Lots of things have happened in my life to make my perspective mature.  Hopefully, I'll be writing more.  Making my points more insightful.  And working more on my thinking and communicating skills.

Honestly, I wish I could spend my whole life being creative and thinking an analyzing the world (don't we all?).  But, I'm working two part-time jobs, starting college, and trying to be creative all at the same time.  It's the life of an overcommitted seventeen-year-old I guess.

I have a gazillion things that I would love to write about.  I want to do posts about the newest generation, the election, how Margaret Sanger's worldview has affected our culture today.  I want to announce all the amazing pro-life events coming up in my town, in Washington D.C., and in the world at large.  I want to discuss miscelanious things like abortion survivors, shootings, birth control, and a 26-year-old man who stole and destroyed a graphic abortion sign because he didn't agree with it.

So, this school year (everyone enjoying the year so far?) I want to be able to give readers something to actually read.  If any of you have topics you want to hear some outside thoughts on, email or comment and I or Jacob or Amanda (or all three, because even we disagree about some things) will do a post about it!

We really do enjoy comments (especially ones that start debates!), so if you disagree or agree or have something to add or just want to say hi, please comment or email us!

I'm hoping that soon, in pockets of time I find, I'll be able to start working on the endless list of things to blog about.

Until then!

Aubry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! From encouragement to criticism, please share your mind with us!