June 13, 2011

Team Members

Hey everybody.  So, you've probably noticed that I'm the only one posting, but there is another team member involved!  That's my sister, Taryn, and she will begin posting soon.  She has been doing more behind the scenes work so far, which I am so thankful for!  But she will become more active on the blog, soon.  I am also going to introduce a new team member!  Jacob, who is like my long lost fifth brother, is going to be posting and helping us out on this main blog.  He's proof that it's not just girls who should get involved in the pro-life movement, but guys too!  He'll have a page, just like Taryn and I, he will help us with our legislative research that we will be putting up here, and he'll post his thoughts.  Um, yes, he has many thoughts.  I'm excited to have him here, and I think you will be too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! From encouragement to criticism, please share your mind with us!